A service organisation based in Bath is currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a 12-month basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working in a team of 5 this is an opportunity to work for a growing yet already well-established organisation.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Reconciling profit and loss statements
- Raising credit invoices and making adjustments
- Liaising with project managers regarding new contracts and credit checking
- Assisting with credit control
- Analysing debtor days for clients and reporting to project managers and the Financial Controller
- Other ad hoc duties within the finance team
Previous experience of working within an accounts team is essential. The successful candidate will also ideally be AAT qualified.