2 days left
- Full Time
Job title: Help to Buy - Wales – Processing Administrator
Department: Help to Buy - Wales
Responsible to: Fund Manager/ Assistant Fund Manager
To ensure that the highest level of administrative support for all aspects of Help to Buy – Wales (“HTBW”) activity are carried out efficiently and professionally.
To provide specialist operational support in the delivery of HTBW’s on-going development and day-to-day functions.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Be responsible for processing highly detailed application requests via email and post, following the initial query stages through to post completion events.
- Adhering to all KPI/SLA response times when processing received legal conveyancer documentation, as stipulated and agreed with Welsh Government and as contained in the Fund Management agreement.
- To be proactively accountable and manage individual caseloads to ensure all required documentation is pursued in accordance with informed buyer completion dates.
- To proactively liaise with builders registered on the scheme to ensure that thorough record keeping is maintained for cases no longer participating, alongside amended forecast figures in accordance with building anticipation.
- To play a key role in reviewing and developing current processes.
- Ensuring required information fields are maintained and complete, whilst proactively utilising individual reports, to ensure all mandatory fields have been updated.
- To undertake a case handling role, ensuring a continuous dialogue with applicants and within the department regarding progress and activity.
- Proactively monitor pipeline applications via thorough report generation and update records accordingly to ensure accuracy levels are maintained on the Client Record Management (CRM) system, reporting back to the Fund Manager with any issues.
- To provide an accurate, polite, enthusiastic and professional service to all external and internal stakeholders and to respond accordingly to all queries received via the website, email and telephone.
- To understand and assess credit reports upon initial receipt and registration of applications and verify core documentation relating to employment/self-employment and pay slips.
- Undertake checks on applications accurately, with an eye for detail, in order to make an assessment and respond to clients formally, requesting further information if required.
- Keep applicant status logs on the CRM system up to date so that cases can be picked up by colleagues if necessary.
- Undertake monitoring work on client portfolio as directed by the Fund Manager. This may include pursuing cancelled direct debits and arrears, sending out statements, sending out letters informing of changes to the direct debit, dealing with changes in ownership, remortgages and redemption.
- Any other task defined by the Fund Manager to meet the operational needs of the department
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet targets and tight deadlines
- Excellent accuracy and high attention to detail
- To maintain a professional work ethic at all times
- You must be well organised and able to manage own workload effectively
- Previous administration experience – Essential
- Committed to taking a proactive approach in taking ownership of self-development
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner and deliver excellent customer service
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident in own decision making skills
- Educated to a good standard of general education – GCSE, NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent standard
- Experienced and skilled in standard IT/PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Welsh speaker
- Knowledge and understanding of the Help to Buy – Wales initiative
- Knowledge/experience of processing applications for mortgages and shared equity loans
- Experience of analysing financial information to include payslips and end of year accounts.
Apply for Processing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly