Job Elements: -
• Mon-Fri x3 8hr shifts, 6-2, 2-10, 10-6 (37.5hrs paid week). (Flexibility required)
• To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of machinery on the automated/semi-automated production lines.
• Process change-overs
• First off, Last off and defined frequency quality checks
• Complete and submit production and quality paperwork
• Carry out end of shift maintenance procedures as defined
• Maintain housekeeping standards on an hour to hour basis.
• Ensure that all tasks are performed with Quality and Health and Safety in mind.
• Any other duties deemed relevant by management.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Self-motivated with experience of working within a manufacturing environment
• Experience operating automated and manual machinery
• Experience of working within defined quality systems (i.e. Automotive, Aerospace)
• Good time keeping and attendance record
• Confidence to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide variety of people
• Flexible approach to tasks and duties
• Professional Attitude
• Experience of working shift patterns
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Production Operators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly