Position: Home Tutor
Location: South Woodford & Chingford, Greater London
Salary: Competitive (Dependent on Experience)
Working Hours: Flexible – on weekdays and anytime at weekends
Our client leads the way in one-to-one home tutoring, providing a service that is second to none in the UK market. Offering tutoring services to students of all ages, levels and subjects.
The local office for East London and West Essex covers the following locations; Buckhurst Hill, Chingford, Chigwell, Epping, Loughton, South Woodford, Walthamstow, Wanstead, Woodford, Woodford Green and the surrounding areas.
Their strong belief is that everyone can learn with the right approach.
They are looking for exceptional, dedicated tutors to join their team, starting in January 2017.
The Home Tutor Role:
The demand for their services is extremely high, and they are urgently looking for tutors in all of the following subjects to meet the current and expected demand over the next few months:
- Primary – English, Maths, 7+ and 11+
- GCSE - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, German, French, Spanish, RS, History, Geography
- A Level - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, German, French, Spanish, RS, History, Geography, Sociology, Psychology, Business Studies, ICT, Economics, Politics, Accounting, Philosophy, PE
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn extra income with flexible hours, you can work as many or as few hours as you choose.
In return, you will receive a competitive rate of pay, and successful applicants are provided with backup resources and support - giving you the confidence to provide a standard of tutoring that is internationally recognised as best practice.
The Ideal Candidate:
In order to be successful in this Home Tutor position, our client is looking for somebody preferably with some tutoring/teaching experience and expertise in their subject.
Most importantly, they need excellent communicators, that have the passion and drive to help others learn, improve their confidence and fulfil their potential.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must have a degree or be working towards getting a degree in the subject you wish to tutor
- A teaching qualification is not essential
- Tutoring experience is preferable but not essential
If you’re looking for a rewarding role, with flexible hours, we’d love to hear from you!
So, what are you waiting for? To apply for this exciting Home Tutor opportunity, click the “Apply Now” button.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Keywords: Home Tutor, Tutor, Teacher, Maths, English, Science, Language, Tutoring, Teaching, Subject, Learning, Training, L&D, 7+, 11+, South Woodford, Chingford, Loughton