In-House Recruitment, Resourcing and Training Manager (AWDO-P2969)
In-House Recruitment, Resourcing and Training Manager with experience sourcing and recruiting Bank Staff and in particular Training Consultants for corporate projects is required by a leading Charity based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: £33,500 - £35,400 per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Car Lease Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week
LOCATION: Home based with regular travel required to Reading, Berkshire.
PLEASE NOTE: This job will also involve regular UK wide travel
** Join and Help this Great Charity **
DOGS: Due to the nature of the organisation there are frequently dogs on site. Therefore you must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you come from a generalist HR / Human Resources background, which covered internal recruitment as part of your duties? Or
- Do you have experience working as a Senior Recruitment Consultant or as a Senior Candidate Resourcer and would like to move into an internal role with a much wider remit? Or
- Have you worked for a Training Consultancy where it was your responsibility to source Training Consultants for the business?
If you’ve worked in similar roles like the ones listed above and would like the responsibility of setting up a new specialist commercial department then we would like to hear from you!
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have previous experience recruiting staff for either internal or external projects. You will also be required to build up a fully referenced pool of Bank Staff / Training Consultants for ongoing project work undertaken. Although you do not need training experience you must be comfortable presenting in front of large corporate clients. You MUST also be a self-starter with the ability to work well on your own.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an In-House Recruitment, Resourcing and Training Manager that has experience sourcing and recruiting Bank Staff and in particular Training Consultants for multiple corporate projects.
Working as the In-House Recruitment, Resourcing and Training Manager you will play an important role within the organisation that will involve a wide remit of responsibilities, with a key focus on developing and building a fully referenced pool of Bank Staff and Training Consultants that can be deployed on corporate projects across the UK.
Your responsibilities as the In-House Recruitment, Resourcing and Training Manager will also include working collaboratively with the business to lead the effective strategic planning of projected people resource needs required by the organisation.
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the In-House Recruitment, Resourcing and Training Manager:
- Build a fully referenced pool of Bank Staff and Training Consultants that can be deployed on corporate projects across the UK
- Manage the design, development and implementation of the people resourcing solution for the organisation utilising a wide range of strategies to attract candidates to the business
- Work collaboratively with the business to lead on the effective planning of projected resource needs
- Present the organisations services to large corporate clients, explaining the short and long term benefits of working with the Charity
- Strategic planning with Senior Managers to agree priorities and achieve growth of volunteers and paid staff / consultants
- Manage, design and deliver a range of core training programmes and bespoke learning interventions to ensure all resources (volunteer and paid) have the skills they need to carry out their roles effectively and build future capability
- Incorporate service delivery as a teaching opportunity for train the trainer training of volunteers and paid staff / consultants
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven recruitment skills with knowledge of recruitment and employment laws gained either within an HR / Human Resources, Agency, Consultancy or Internal Candidate Sourcing role
- Excellent people skills with the ability to build rapport and trust with candidates and clients
- Consultancy and Project Management skills
- Ability to enable delivery of commercial services to external organisations
- Excellent People Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal / collaboration abilities
- Any previous experience working with a Charity and Volunteers would be highly desirable
- Previous training delivery experience is not essential as additional training will be provided
- Must be prepared to travel UK wide when required by the business
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Fixed Term Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Reading, Berkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency