Health, Safety & Environmental Co-ordinator
Job Elements: -
• Support, training, facilitation & documentation regarding all areas of Health & Safety / Environmental issues as directed by the Health Safety & Environmental Manager.
• Support documentation for Health & Safety / Environmental procedures.
• Health & Safety / Environmental auditing & inspections.
• Support and facilitation regarding issues of Health & Safety / Environmental for shop-floor production supervision.
• Advice & support regarding issues of Health & Safety / Environmental for on-site representatives.
• Conducting Risk Assessments.
• Producing operating procedures and Safe Working Procedures as Required.
• Undertaking accident investigations and closing off all reports.
• Maintaining the environmental system in line with ISO 14001.
• Assisting the Health Safety & Environmental Manager to gain accreditation to ISO 18001.
The ideal candidate will have:
• IOSH / NEBOSH qualifications
• Recognised national qualification in health & safety.
• Computer literate e.g. word, excel & data base systems.
• Engineering qualification or background with 5 years’ experience.
• Sound knowledge of Health and Safety principles
• Sound Knowledge of Environmental principles
Apply for Health, Safety & Environmental Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly