Private Bank Relationship Manager - Wales and South West
* To provide full-service banking and all transactions to high-net-worth individual clients by the extension of credit and the marketing of company services.
* To provide the marketing and business development activities in a specific geographical area or market criteria using the full range of company products and services.
* To establish new relationships and manage existing relationship in order to generate new AUM and Gross Revenue.
* To co-operate with platform manager to clear pending items, improve quality and resolve problems.
Impact on the Business
* Grow revenue, increase AUM of portfolio and increase inflows of net new money (NNM), achieving growth by leveraging brand, channels and RM network.
* Has regular contact and meetings with clients.
* Provides support to client's portfolio management.
* Ensures client's objectives are met through the portfolio allocation.
* Ensures clients are aware of their level of risk.
* Follows-up portfolios on a regular basis and develops client's profitability.
* Identifies opportunities to meet the credit needs of clients seeking secured and unsecured loans for a variety of purposes.
* Researches account and transaction records to resolve basic discrepancies, answer questions, or provide documentation on client activities.
* Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
Leadership & Teamwork
* Lead by example through financial results with excellent corporate behaviour.
* Provide assistance to fellow Relationship Managers.
* Bring motivation and support to Team.
* Work closely with other Bank Departments.
Level 6 qualification/CFA