Sales & Marketing Administrator / Sales Trainee
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Administrator / Sales Trainee to join our client's thriving manufacturing business in Taunton, Somerset.
If you want to take the first step into an international sales position, then this development role is the one for you. Our expectation of the successful applicant is that on completion of the probationary period you will be ready and capable to progress onto a Business Development Executive role for a thriving manufacturing business in Taunton, Somerset.
The Role of Sales & Marketing Administrator
The first step is to undertake the roles as the Sales and Marketing Administrator. You will provide administrative support and assistance to the International Sales and Marketing team and will be at the centre of all Sales enquiries, involved in creating quotes, managing orders and in organising events.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be responsible for supporting the international sales team before moving into a field sales role.
Essentially, you'll be an organised person and have outstanding time management skill. You will be well trained in Microsoft Word and Excel and keen to join a close knit team and get stuck in. You'll also enjoy dealing with customers.
If you are the type of person that thrives in a busy environment and relishes working on something a little different every day, this could well be the job for you.
Key responsibilities as Sales Developer / Marketing Administrator
* Managing the enquiry platform, responding to incoming machine sales enquiries and distribute these to the relevant agent whilst ensuring that the enquiry is accurately recorded on the CRM system.
* Generate quotations for large complex machines
* Build professional relationships with customers at all levels and manage the order process
* Play a supportive administrative role in managing the sales team
* Assist with marketing mail shots, email or telephone marketing campaigns as required
* Prepare internal activity, sales and marketing reports as required and adhere to company administration systems and policies
* Undertake specific projects / activities as requested by the Head of Sales & Marketing
* Liaise with accounts and Operations on machine invoices, monitor payments and update BDE's so prompt action is undertaken
* Actively seek to learn and understand the product and company
* Other general administration duties as and when required.
The Person for the role of Sales & Marketing Administrator
We are looking for someone who has a track record in delivering successful sales administrative support in a team environment as well as the following skills and experience:
* A good level of education achieved - minimum of 5 GCSE's obtained
* Direct selling experience over the telephone
* An adaptable and forward thinking personality
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Exceptional communication and customer service skills
* A team player with a thirst for learning
* Computer literacy - excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Administration skills of the highest standard
* A completed Degree
* A sound knowledge of marketing and event planning
* Knowledge of Sage
Salary: ??17,000 to ??19,000 per annum depending on experience.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our client's team, please apply now!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, Marketing, Administration, Business, Development, Microsoft Office, Excel, Trainee, Events, Sage,