General Managers - Across the South West
Hollywood Bowl Group is a real success story. Our uncompromising focus on the customer experience, ambitious growth plan and technological innovation has enabled us to become the market leader in our sector. With our recent purchase of 11 Bowlplex centres and a continued growth plan, we are always looking for experienced General Managers to become part of our journey. With 54 Hollywood Bowl, AMF Bowling and Bowlplex Centres across the UK and an exciting future ahead of us, could this be the right time for your next career move?
About the role
As a General Manager with us you'll provide outstanding leadership, coaching and support for your team, you'll be passionate about providing exceptional customer service and you'll be committed to creating a fun and safe environment for customers and the team. Whilst doing this, you'll be driving sales and making your centre profitable and you'll ensure that your centre's standards are the best they can be at all times.
You'll be responsible for four key areas and your performance will be monitored against set criteria. To be considered for this role you'll need to already be working as a General Manager and ideally you'll drive and own your own car:
- Customer Service
- You'll be passionate about customer service and will encourage your team to deliver service that exceeds expectations within the industry, regularly monitoring your mystery customer experience scores
- You'll ensure that all customer complaints are investigated and that action plans are implemented
- Leadership and Development
- Being a people focussed person, you'll be responsible for recruiting, developing and motivating your team, ensuring that they have the knowledge and skills to help drive business performance
- You'll be supportive and will coach your team ensuring that they have monthly performance reviews and business goals to work towards
- Financial and Commercial
- You'll closely manage your profit and loss account and drive the financial performance of your centre
- Being a performance driven and competitive individual, you'll ensure all of the key deliverables are being met and financial targets achieved - all in line with budget
- You'll be full of fresh ideas and develop business plans for your centre
- You'll work against your own personal, agreed objectives and also to the company's set KPI's
- Ensuring maximum return on investment you'll monitor and measure the effectiveness of all expenditure
The Benefits and Rewards
As well as a competitive salary you'll enjoy a great benefits package such as a healthcare cash plan, contributory pension scheme, free bowling and access to discounts at hundreds of global brands through Perkbox.
Our out-performance uncapped annual bonus scheme is the best in the industry, you can potentially double your basic salary! As well as this bonus, you'll receive a quarterly bonus scheme too.
If you're looking for a new and exciting role that gives you more variety, challenges and more opportunity than ever before, Hollywood Bowl Group is definitely the #Place2B.
Be quick - we don't want you to miss out, if successful you'll be invited to come and meet us to talk about our future opportunities.