Are you working in an admin or customer services role and would love to join a business that offers you a career? Would you like the opportunity to progress and obtain qualifications?
Is law a sector you could see yourself working in?
Red are currently seeking a Legal Administrator for a vibrant, growing firm in Gloucester. The role is set in a large, friendly office where you will be joining like minded people that are up for a challenge and want to progress.
This is an excellent opportunity for a law graduate, someone looking to kick start their career in law or someone who has great administration skills and wants to join an ambitious team.
As a Legal Administrator you will be required to carry out general admin duties and deal with queries from clients and professional bodies.
- Sorting of mail, emails and faxes that come through and filing relevant documents
- Opening case files, managing the process and coordinating between departments
- Answer incoming calls from clients in a professional manner
- Accurate inputting of data onto bespoke systems
- Ensure files, the database and archive files are up to date using relevant forms and procedures
The ideal candidate will have some experience in admin or customer service. Experience of working within the legal sector is an advantage but not essential. You will need strong IT skills and have excellent conversational ability.
Should you be successful in your application as a Legal Administrator you will be offered excellent career progression, qualifications, a pension scheme, bonus payments and 24 days holiday