Maintenance Supervisor - Hilton Puckrup Hall, Tewkesbury
A Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for all maintenance issues within the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while performing daily checks, repairing equipment, and coordinating renovation projects.
What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you are responsible for all maintenance issues within the hotel, daily maintenance checks, and repairing mechanical equipment to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Maintenance Supervisor will also be required to coordinate renovation projects and develop emergency programs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for maintenance issues within the hotel
- Perform daily checks around the hotel
- Conduct lift emergency release procedures as required
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
- Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
- Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs
- Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimize expenses
- Coordinate renovation bidding, define the cost and scope of the project, and oversee the general contractor and subcontractors to ensure quality work is performed cost effectively
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Responsible for the health and safety of the hotel
- Ensure monthly safety inspections take place and employees are trained accordingly
What are we looking for?
A Maintenance Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Previous experience in a management role
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- First Aid
- Vocational training in engineering or similar field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!