Customer Services Consultant
Customer Service Consultant - Customer Calls
Salary: GBP15,015 - GBP18,000 depending on experience + benefits (Annual bonus, 28 days holiday + bank holiday, Onsite gym + pension + flex benefits)
Our client is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,106 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of GBP93.8 billion.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Consultant to join our head office based in Wilmslow.
The main purpose is to support both new and existing customers by providing exceptional service, dealing with telephone calls and any other administration work, as required.
We're looking for individuals with excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail, with a desire for customer service excellence.
- Dealing with all incoming calls, logging call queries and necessary actions onto a web-based processing site.
- Making sure that we meet and exceed our customers expectation, building and maintaining effective relationships
- Problem solving and escalating issues to team managers as necessary.
- Accurate maintenance of client files and data.
- Continuously review the customer experience and suggest ideas for improvement.
- Process management duties and responsibilities.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and experience (essential).
- A polite and professional telephone manner.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to the customer experience.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.