Customer Support Administrator
Customer Support Administrator - Premiums and Servicing
Salary: GBP15,000 - GBP18,000 depending on experience + benefits (28 days holiday + bank holiday, pension, flexi benefits)
Our client is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,106 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of GBP93.8 billion.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Administrator to join the Group Customer Services Division in Wilmslow.
Working within the Premiums and Servicing team you will be responsible for a range of administrative support duties relating to client policies.
- Processing premium payments
- Dealing with direct debit requests
- Processing mandates and refunds
- Dealing with Financial Advisor requests
- Updating and amending policies
This is a varied administration support role and an excellent opportunity to work for a leading organisation within a role that will potentially have long term development and progression potential
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organised and able to follow processes
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience within a similar administrative support role is an advantage but not essential.
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.