Come Join Our Exciting New Team!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a number of Support Workers and Casual Support Workers to join Beyond Limits based in Plymouth. Part time, Casual, permanent and variable contracts are all available for this position.
Beyond Limits are committed to providing opportunities and choices by offering an individual, person-centred service and by maximising the use of existing community facilities and natural supports.
We are looking to recruit support workers in various positions to join our exciting new team. Henry is 53 years of age and is moving into his new home in the Plymouth area. He likes keeping himself healthy and fit and enjoys swimming, jogging and going to the gym. Henry also has a keen interest in computers especially resourcing subjects of interest.
You will support Henry in his own home to build on his independence and daily living skills. You will also provide emotional & health support to Henry. Henry is a very sociable friendly person therefore his new team members will help him explore fresh opportunities, make new friendships with people with similar interests and possibly gain part time employment.
An Ideal Support Worker:
- Have experience in working with people with a learning disability and mental health.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as working on your own initiative.
- Be able to do shift work including weekends, evenings, nights and some bank holidays.
- Have similar interests to Henry.
- Have a competent and confident demeanour.
- Have good computer and communication skills.
- Have a relevant qualification or be willing to undertake studying for a relevant qualification.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £15,450 per annum (pro rata) plus:
- Investment in training & personal development.
- 7 weeks’ annual leave pro rata.
- Career development.
- Pension scheme.
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Ref Code: AV/KS
Closing Date: 16th December 2016
recruitx ref: 53362784 / INDMP
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly