Senior Manager - Media & Search
Senior Manager - Media & Search Performance - London - Permanent
My client a leading financial services organisation based in London is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager within Media & Search Performance. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the strategy and day-to-day performance of paid, organic and the organisations owned website (traffic) channels across the European region. You will provide oversight and local moment guidance.
- In-depth knowledge of all PAID marketing channels & technologies.
- Experienced with data-driven SEO analysis (web analytics & keyword tools).
- Show the ability to adapt between new and old media advertising.
- Take a hands on role using data to make sure that the organisation comes out on top during search results.
- Deliver website traffic/usage strategy, working with content and business teams to align campaign CTA's and onsite content/utility to drive performance.
- Proven ability to manage and analyse marketing data and communicate insight to key stakeholders.
- Build credibility with central and local marketing teams.
- Engage with stakeholders and 3rd party agencies.
Please forward Cv's for an in-depth discussion regarding the role.