Legal Team Administrator
Legal Team Administrator
Works as part of a team, performing high quality administration duties, managing legal work flow, dealing with contract queries and resolving problems in support of departmental activities.
- Working as part of a team to deliver administrative and operational activities for the benefit of the efficient running of the Division.
- Assisting with managing work flow into the Division from diverse business areas and assisting on managing the workflow system.
- Ensure all queries, both internally and externally are responded to and appropriately escalated in a timely manner.
- Keep the contract management and workflow systems up to date.
- Develop and implement training programmes for clients on the process improvements of contractual procedures within the business.
- Review and update existing work flow data for accuracy, liaising with the relevant business areas where necessary.
- Draft correspondence to go with finalised contracts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to deal with personal and sensitive issues
- Proficient computer skills
- Good planning and prioritising skills
- Foreign language skills (local language plus English)
About Visa Europe
Visa Europe is a payments technology business owned and operated by member banks and other payment service providers from 36 countries across Europe.
Visa Europe works at the forefront of technology to create the services and infrastructure which enable millions of European consumers, businesses and governments to make electronic payments. Its members are responsible for issuing cards, signing up retailers and deciding cardholder and retailer fees.
Since 2004, Visa Europe has been independent of Visa Inc. and incorporated in the UK, with an exclusive, irrevocable and perpetual licence in Europe. Both companies work in partnership to enable global Visa payments. As a dedicated European payment system Visa Europe is able to respond quickly to the specific market needs of European banks and their customers - cardholders and retailers - and to meet the European Commission's objective to create a true internal market for payments.
Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to fast, secure and reliable electronic payments. We operate one of the world's most advanced processing networks - VisaNet - that is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second, with fraud protection for consumers and assured payment for merchants. Visa is not a bank and does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations, however, enable its financial institution customers to offer consumers more choices: pay now with debit, pay ahead with prepaid or pay later with credit products. For more information, visit our website.