Customer service Representative (Dealer Parts)
My client, a leading vehicle manufacturer are looking for a dealer parts support agent to join their busy team, initially on a six month contact with the potential to renew thereafter.
Reporting to the dealer parts manager you will be responsible for speaking to depots all around the country to ensure that parts are delivered on time, liaising with dealers throughout the order and delivery process, and processing orders as well as invoices.
- Filtering and prioritising back orders on Excel
- Contacting dealers by telephone offering alternatives solutions, followed by making the changes in their orders
- Contacting plants to try and source parts
- Leasing with the relevant DPS Agent concerning their dealers back orders
- Communicating with part dealers for availability/due dates of back ordered parts and keeping the dealers updated
- Creating and amending orders
- Managing daily, weekly, monthly reporting
- Two years customer service experience
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proactive & able to demonstrate initiative
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Especially Excel)
- People skills and the ability to handle difficult situations are essential.
- Good negotiation skills.
If you are an enthusiastic self starter with a positive attitude and willingness to take responsibility for your own performance then this role is perfect for you. APPLY NOW FOR MORE DETAILS!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.