Recruitment and Reward Manager
Recruitment and Reward Manager - AfC Band 6 (GBP26,302 - GBP35,225) - ASAP Start - Ruddington
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a Public Sector client based in Ruddington and we are actively seeking a superstar to complement their well renowned HR team.
Please read on.
What we need:
We are searching for an exceptional Recruitment and Reward Manager for a leading Public Sector client.
Why is this role so great?
This is an exciting new opportunity to work in a truly national position across England within the nationwide HEE Human Resources Team.
You would be joining a team that is passionately committed and dedicated to offering an excellent service to the organisation
- The post is a substantive position based at Ruddington (Nottinghamshire). The role is at AfC B6 and unless we find an exceptional candidate, will be at low/middle level.
- Ideally we are looking for someone who can evidence the delivery a new and complicated service preferably in a recruitment environment.
- The Recruitment Manager will develop an environment that delivers an excellent and timely resourcing function to the organisation which is responsive to local need, offers excellent value for money and 'time to hire' turnarounds that meet with higher quartile industry standards.
- The successful candidate will be highly experienced in a service delivery environment and hold a post graduate level qualification relevant to business administration and finance. Ideally, they will also hold a qualification recognised by CIPD and be committed to ongoing CPD to ensure knowledge is relevant and current.
- A full JD can be provided once initial telephone screen has been completed.
If you are skilled within the general aspects described above and want to find out more about this amazing opportunity please contact Chris Walker directly, alternatively send in your CV to request a call back.