PA and Legal Team Administrator
An opportunity has become available for a PA/Legal Team Administrator to join the Legal division. The role will provide administrative and operational support to the Legal Leadership Team and their reports. You will provide various administrative support activities, responsible for ensuring business critical tasks are delivered on time, identifying opportunities to add value through managing projects, overseeing frameworks and processes and building relationships with different business areas
- Provides efficient and professional administration for Senior Leadership within the Legal and Regulatory Division, carrying out actions on their behalf where appropriate (eg drafting letters).
- Anticipates the needs of the designated Senior Leadership team, taking accountability for filtering, prioritising and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Maintains calendars and appointments (both internal and external) and coordinates travel.
- Liaises and interacts across the Legal Leadership Team and other divisions when arranging the logistics of meetings etc.
- Provides secretarial support for business and/or board meetings, handling materials which are confidential or sensitive in nature
- Establishes and maintains filing systems for various confidential files and records, including financial documentation or internal communication materials.
- Demonstrates a good level of knowledge about the Visa business and acts in a manner that promotes the professional image of Visa Europe.
- Assists the department through performing administrative duties, serving as a first point of contact for administrative inquiries or problems.
- Provides logistical support for PR & Media events.
- Supports the department through data inputting and contributes to the preparation of routine documents, correspondences and records.
- Ensures all queries both internally and externally are responded to and appropriately escalated in a timely manner.
- Working as part of the operations team to deliver administrative and operational activities for the benefit of the efficient running of the Division.
- Assisting with managing work flow into the Division from diverse business areas and assisting on managing the workflow system.
- Draft correspondence as and when requested by members of the Legal and Regulatory team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to deal with personal and sensitive issues
- Experience within a legal environment would be an advantage
- Proficient computer skills
- Good planning and prioritising skills
- Foreign language skills (local language plus English)
About Visa Inc.
Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to fast, secure and reliable electronic payments. We operate one of the world's most advanced processing networks - VisaNet - that is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second, with fraud protection for consumers and assured payment for merchants. Visa is not a bank and does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations, however, enable its financial institution customers to offer consumers more choices: pay now with debit, pay ahead with prepaid or pay later with credit products.