Newly Qualified Maths Teacher
Are you an enthusiastic Maths PGCE student ready to kick start your career in a supportive school?
This is a permanent position to start either in July or September 2017
A large school based in the North West London borough of Harrow has high expectations of it's students and therefore has outstanding levels of progress. They are looking for ambitious and passionate newly qualified teachers to join their diverse team in the summer term.
The school has fantastic public transport links thanks to its close proximity to overground stations as well as the Bakerloo and Metropolitan line. It serves a diverse community and is proud of its team ethos amongst all of its staff.
A career at this school can offer you:
- A tailor-made CPD plan throughout your entire career at the school
- A dedicated tutor to support you through your induction year
- A recruitment package with various benefits
- A sociable and supportive team
In return you will:
- Have the potential to be an outstanding teacher
- Be creative in making your lessons accessible and fun for all
- Ideally have the ability to teach up to A-level
- Be confident in using technology in your lessons
- Be passionate about your subject
If you are interested in this role contact our dedicated permanent recruitment team who will support and guide you through the application process.
Apply for Newly Qualified Maths Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly