Paediatric Complex Care Jobs, Yeovil & Surrounding Areas
4 days left
- Part Time
Paediatric Complex Care Jobs in Yeovil & Surrounding Areas
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Paediatric Care Assistant to join our Complex Care at Home team, working in and around the local Yeovil area.
You will be working through our friendly Taunton branch, and will need to be willing to travel to the branch on occasion for interview and on-going training (available FREE through our work credits scheme). When you join our team, you will also be welcomed with a free criminal record check (DBS) and free uniform.
A sensitive, caring and professional approach is required for this role in order to maintain our high quality of care and person-centred approach. You will be working in close contact with our clients and their immediate family, and will need experience in a previous home care role.
We are looking for an experienced Home Carer or Healthcare Assistant who:
- Is committed to the caring profession
- Has a sensitive, professional approach
- Is reliable and dependable
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has good record keeping skills
- Is able to work autonomously
You will be an integral part of supporting the well-being of our client and in order to promote your success in this role, you will have access to comprehensive training and 24-hour support to ensure you continue to grow and develop your skills. It’s important that you work in a sensitive and professional manner with both our client and their family group.
Why join the Newcross Complex Care team:
- Up to £10.97/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with guaranteed, flexible hours that suit you
- Weekly pay - delivered accurately and on time
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Free ongoing training and development with experienced nurses through our work credits scheme
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Upon joining, you’ll receive a full in-house induction as well as an introduction to the client you will be supporting their needs and care plan. You’ll receive any training necessary to top up your skills, including a shadow shift if required.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- The ability to prove your right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a complex care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- Moving and handling training
- Medication administration certificate highly desirable
- Drivers preferred
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.