Junior Accounts Assistant - Apprenticeship or Experienced
Job Title: Junior Accounts Assistant
Salary: £6,630 for apprentice role - £15,000 with experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
An established Accountancy practice in Chesterfield are recruiting for a Junior Accounts/Accounts assistant to join their growing team.
This position is full time based on 37.5 hours per week with a day's paid leave per week available for AAT studies for the right candidate.
- Assisting with the analysis of accounting records such as bank statements for a range of clients
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of Sole trader, partnership and Limited company financial statements
- Communicating with clients by e-mail and telephone to request information
- Administration tasks including but not limited to, filing, scanning, drafting correspondence on behalf of senior members of staff
- Previous experience within an accounts role would be desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided
- Be well organised with good attention to detail, as accuracy is key
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Familiar with MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Knowledge of accounting software such as IRIS and Sage would be an advantage but is not essential.
In return the company are offering a salary of £6,630 (apprentice rate) - £15,000 depending on experience. Additional benefits including 20 days holiday plus statutory (rising to 23 after service), free parking and AAT study support.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Accounts Co-ordinator, Accounts Clerk, AAT Qualified, AAT Part Qualified, Financial Assistant, Accounts Admin, Finance Admin, Bookkeeping, Credit Controller, Purchase Ledger Administrator, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Apprentice, Assistant Accountant, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger will also be considered for the role.
Apply for Junior Accounts Assistant - Apprenticeship or Experienced
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly