Senior Spa Therapist - Chester
Are you a bright, enthusiastic individual highly skilled in the beauty industry? We are looking to recruit a full time Senior Therapist to support the Spa Manager in the day to day operations of the Macdonald Craxton Woods Hotel & Spa. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career within an award winning hotelier group offering ongoing training, support and development.
Nestled within a 27 acre estate, you will be working in the stunning setting of a traditional country house hotel just 10 minutes from the heart of Chester. As market leaders in UK hospitality - our mission is to build a business where our guests leave happy and our people stay happy.
Experience & Qualities essential for this role:
- At least one years’ experience in a Senior/Head Therapist position
- Recognised beauty therapy qualification (e.g. NVQ Level 3 / BTEC in Beauty Therapy, CIDESCO etc.)
- Good Retail Sales experience.
- Team player with the ability to adapt to different situations.
- Be able to lead with clear direction-good communication skills
- Flexible approach to work.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Performing Stock check and ordering- retail and professional
- Team member personal development
- Manage the spa in manager’s absence
- Work on spa reception when required
- Liaise with Spa Manager on marketing the spa.
- Ability to stand into therapist role when required and complete treatments.
- Assist Manager in organising spa events
- Managing therapist retail sales, bonuses and commission structures.
What we can offer you:
- Fantastic Salary and Sales Commission
- Rolling rota giving you flexibility to plan outside of working hours.
- Vast range of learning & development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Hotel friends and family discount scheme
- Social events and activities
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Meal on duty
- Free Parking