Spa & Leisure Receptionists - Chester
Are you a people person? Do you have excellent customer service skills and aspire to work in a luxury spa and leisure environment?
The 4* Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa based near to Chester have vacancies for full and part time Receptionists.
As market leaders in UK hospitality where our mission is to build a business where our guests leave happy and our people stay happy - this is your opportunity to shine in an interesting and diverse front of house role - delivering exceptional skills to ensure guests enjoy a memorable and fantastic visit!
The role includes:
All reception duties, answering the phone, checking guests into all the Leisure facilities, being on hand to ensure guests are looked after. Working on a rota basis - you should be able to work weekends and evenings.
Benefits to you:
- An opportunity to gain exposure to your career profile from working at the 4 star luxury Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa
- Excellent training and development opportunities through the various Macdonald Training Programmes
- Discounted overnight accommodation rates at all Macdonald Hotels & Resorts for you, your family and your friends
- 25% of all Elemis Spa Products & Treatments
- Complimentary Gym Membership
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays pro rota Annual staff social events, amongst many more...
Macdonald Hotels are the AA Hotel Group of the Year (the second time we have achieved this) and we are the largest privately owned Hotel Group in the Country - all good reasons to join our close family of 4500 employees.
Please apply stating what hours you are available to work.