Spa Therapists - Whitchurch, Shropshire
We are recruiting experienced and qualified Spa Therapists to join our happy team at the Macdonald Hill Valley Golf and Spa Hotel. Both full time and part time hours are available, working on a rota basis including weekends and evenings.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to your career profile with an award winning hotelier group, who for the 2nd time are the AA Hotel Group of the Year, plus we are the largest privately owned Hotel Group in the Country - all good reasons to join our close family of 4500 employees!
Macdonald Hotels & Resorts are market leaders in UK hospitality where our mission is to build a business where our guests leave happy and our people stay happy. Ensuring the very best levels of service, food and accommodation across the range of over 45 hotels across the UK and ten resorts throughout the UK and Spain,
Reporting to the Spa Manager the successful applicants will need to have the following qualifications:
- NVQ level 3 in Beauty or equivalent
- Welcoming and professional approach to guests
- Passion for exceeding guest expectation, first time, on time, every time
- Immaculate presentation standards in all that you do
- Experience in similar role and luxury environment is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with high standards of literacy, numeracy and office based computer systems
The Spa Therapist’s duties will include:
Preparation of Spa Therapy rooms before and after each treatment; effective reservation, treatment and retail enquiry handling; giving, receiving and handover of information; accurate billing and posting of revenue; maintaining a sparkling and relaxing environment at all times. Our expectation of you will be that you are able to work on your own using your initiative as well as contribute to the overall success of your team and the hotel.
Benefits to you:
- Excellent training and development opportunities through the various Macdonald Training Programmes
- Discounted overnight accommodation rates at all Macdonald Hotels & Resorts for you, your family and your friends.
- 25% of all Elemis Spa Products & Treatments
- Complimentary Gym Membership
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays pro rota Annual staff social events, amongst many more...
If you want to be part of our family then apply now!