Senior Spa / Beauty Therapist - Cheshire
Are you a bright, enthusiastic individual highly skilled in the beauty industry? We are looking to recruit a full time Senior Spa Therapist to support the Spa Manager in the day to day operations of the Macdonald Portal Hotel, Golf & Spa.
As a leading resort in the heart of Cheshire - this represents the perfect opportunity for a dynamic individual looking to progress their career in a well-known and award winning hotel group.
Macdonald Hotels are the largest privately owned Hotel Group in the UK, with 45 luxury hotels in both countryside and city locations around England and Scotland that are full of charm and individual character. What’s more, we are run by hoteliers who have a genuine passion for hospitality.
Experience & Qualities essential for this role:
- At least one years’ experience in a Senior/Head Therapist position
- Recognised beauty therapy qualification (e.g. NVQ Level 3 / BTEC in Beauty Therapy, CIDESCO etc.)
- Good Retail Sales experience.
- Team player with the ability to adapt to different situations.
- Be able to lead with clear direction-good communication skills
- Flexible approach to work.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Performing Stock check and ordering- retail and professional
- Team member personal development
- Manage the spa in manager’s absence
- Work on spa reception when required
- Liaise with Spa Manager on marketing the spa.
- Ability to stand into therapist role when required and complete treatments.
- Assist Manager in organising spa events
- Managing therapist retail sales, bonuses and commission structures.
What we can offer you:
- Fantastic Salary and Sales Commission
- Rolling rota giving you flexibility to plan outside of working hours.
- Vast range of learning & development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Hotel friends and family discount scheme
- Social events and activities
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Meal on duty
- Free Parking
Please apply with full CV as soon as possible.