Full and Part Time Spa / Beauty Therapists - Warwickshire
Full and part time experienced Spa Therapists are required to join the expanding team at the stunning Alveston Manor Hotel and Spa located in the historic town of Stratford upon Avon.
Conveniently situated in the centre and offering free parking for employees (and close to train and bus station with regular routes) this is an exciting opportunity to further your career with one of the leading independent hotel businesses in the UK.
Macdonald Hotels & Resorts has an enviable reputation for supporting their employees throughout their career with various training programmes to ensure a long and happy career with the company.
In addition to a generous Employee Package the hourly rate for Spa Therapists (pro-rata) is £7.70 (weekdays) and £8.50 (weekends).
Offering an immediate start for the successful candidate - you will be working as part of a team of therapists. You will work a 40 hour week including evenings and weekends, up selling and cross selling treatments, whilst being very hands on in delivering quality treatments and services. You will also be targeted on product sales and incentives may be applicable.
Essential Qualities/ Qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Previous experience in a similar role / establishment
- Minimum Level 2 qualificatioin Beauty Therapy (Level 3 an advantage)
Desirable Qualifications / Experience
- Elemis and Jessica trained.
- Reflexology qualified.
- Hot stone qualified.
- Computer Literacy.
- Holistic therapy qualified.
Staff Benefits include
- Discounted accommodation within the group
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free/discounted membership of the Leisure facilities
- Ongoing Company-wide Training and Development
Please apply with CV as soon as possible stating hours you can work.