Administration / Call Centre Controller
Rico Logistics is a UK subsidiary of the global logistics giant TVS with over $10 billion in annual revenues and employing more than 30,000 people Worldwide. Rico Logistics is a market leader operating in over 45 Branches around the UK and Ireland from where they control more than 1,500 courier vehicles each day.
They are one of the market leaders in their sector and provide courier services to some of the UK’s top businesses, in addition to serving the needs of locally based businesses.
We now require a Performance Administrator and Focus Management Call Controller for our National Control Centre based in Langley.
Acting as an ambassador for the Company, the main duties of the successful applicants will be:
• To act as key contact for all Rico Logistics Same Day key accounts reports
• Build and maintain relationships with clients, branches, account management and management to ensure all cooperate effectively and efficiently
• Support team members and management, ensuring that all accounts are receiving timely responses and updates
• Build handover and knowledge documents to facilitate cover and assistance from colleagues when required
Successful applicants will in addition be involved in the compiling and reporting of accurate data and in escalations where appropriate.
Skills and Attributes include:
• A flexible approach to working hours and environment
• Well organised and calm under pressure
• Team player
• Articulate and courteous, must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, with good knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel
Hours of work are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,000 + Pension
No Agencies Please
Please apply online for this Administration / Call Centre Controller role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Administration / Call Centre Controller role and to follow further instructions if applicable.