Graduate Support Engineer
As Graduate Support Engineer, you will act as the initial point of contact for all service requests, resolving first line support requests and contributing to the wider development of the Information Systems function and wider business.
Reporting directly to the Support Manager, your day to day duties will include:
- Undertaking allocated Service Desk calls and jobs; identifying, evaluating and managing jobs in order to resolve to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Assisting with the servicing, maintenance and installation of Group IT equipment as scheduled or as requested.
- Undertaking routine and ad-hoc jobs, checks and processing for all Group IT systems.
- Analysing incident data from Service Desk statistics and identifying actions to improve IT service delivery and efficiency.
- Helping to develop and deliver training sessions in Group IT systems, processes and policies as scheduled or as requested.
- Providing a professional, efficient, enthusiastic and knowledgeable service at all times.
The post holder must have strong logical analysis and trouble shooting skills and be methodical in their approach, with good attention to detail.
Candidates must be educated to degree level, ideally with a 2:1 or above in a computer science or IT-related subject. Experience in a generalist IT Support or Service Desk role is desirable.
Responsibilities for this role will increase with the progression of qualifications and development within the role.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and ambitious graduate to be part of a growing team and to develop a career with us.