New Business Development Manager
New Business Development Manager, Ireland
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a New Business Development Manager, with the chance to further your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment?
Lyreco provides Workplace Solutions globally across the B2B marketplace. They are passionate about people and understand that providing the right solution and best possible service to their customers breeds long-term success.
An opportunity is available for an experienced New Business Development Manager to our Corporate Sales Division. The new business target area for the role will be across Ireland, with a salary package of up to €54k (DOE) + 18k OTE + car, private healthcare and corporate benefits.
As a New Business Development Manager you will be pro-active in nature and will be looking to meet and exceed new business targets to contribute towards the company’s objectives.
Key tasks/responsibilities of our New Business Development Manager include;
- Identifying, targeting and winning profitable corporate level businesses accounts.
- Full responsibility for the new business sales cycle, which includes effective management of a new business pipeline through to securing accounts.
- Meet sales targets and objectives by building added value relationships with key business contacts from Procurement to Stakeholder level.
- Responsible for all stages of contract negotiations, from tenders to e-auctions.
- To develop strategies to gain competitive advantage and deliver results.
- Ensuring all information and data is correct and reported efficiently.
- Working alongside existing business colleagues with new business proposals.
Key attributes & skills required for our New Business Development Manager role;
- Ambitious and driven individual who understands the importance of exceeding customer expectations.
- A talented sales person who knows what it takes to deliver an exceptional service.
- Solid track record in B2B new business sales, within a corporate environment.
- Works well in an autonomous environment, managing a hectic schedule.
- Strong analytical ability, with good commercial acumen.
- Full understanding of business development strategies in a relationship-driven environment.
- Experience of developing and handling a pipeline of prospects.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our New Business Development Manager and want to further your career within a rewarding and challenging corporate environment, then we’d like to hear from you.
Apply for New Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly