Stylist / Hair Stylist / Hairdresser - Employed or Freelance
Job Title: Stylist
Location: Notting Hill, London
Salary: Competitive and negotiable
Hours: Full Time or Freelance
Are you looking for a busy salon in central London?
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a hairdresser to join this famous Hair and Beauty salon located in Notting Hill area. They believe in exceeding their customer's expectations through technical excellence, attention to detail and personalised customer care and they're looking to employ another full time hairdresser to join their team.
- Experience at men's and ladies' haircutting and styling.
- Confidence with colour and foil highlighting techniques.
- Good English.
- Passion for the industry.
- High levels of customer service.
- Ability to produce great work with in the allocated time period.
- Commitment to producing an exceptional salon experience.
- Initiative, passion and enthusiasm
- Willing to learn and grow professionally
- Committed to excellence in customer service
- Ability to manage difficult situations and a busy workload in a positive manner.
This position is full time and would suit a stylist that is passionate, professional and continually wanting to improve their personal and technical skills.
There are also opportunities for freelance hairdressers to join the team and rent one of the chairs in this high-end salon.
If you are dedicated to excellence in customer service and have real passion for hair then please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Stylist, Senior Stylist, Styling Director, Junior Stylist, Hairstylist, Senior Hairstylist, Hairstyling Director, Junior Hairstylist, Hairdresser, Senior Hairdresser, Hairdressing Director, Junior Hairdresser will also be considered for this role.