Night shift Manager
Night shift Manager, Corby
Here at Advanced Supply Chain we have an exciting opportunity for a Night shift Manager to join our Warehouse team based in Corby. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based upon experience and including an allowance for night working.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from 6 UK locations and supply our customers with end-to-end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution.
Our mission is to operate at the leading edge by using knowledge and technology to enhance our customers’ competitiveness and create shared growth.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities of a Night shift Manager:
- Leadership for the nightshift ensuring that all health and safety practices are complied with at all times.
- Effective performance management of team to ensure that targets are met
- Ensure that the warehouse operational team are motivated and have the relevant skills, knowledge and attitude to contribute effectively to maximise accuracy and productivity.
- Management of people, ensuring that team issues are resolved effectively.
- Manage the warehouse and operations nightshift team to ensure successful delivery of KPI’s and business requirements.
- Oversee the nightshift Transport Operations activities
- Take a proactive approach to managing performance of the site and the people, identifying areas of development and supporting in line with succession & development plans.
To become our Night shift Manager you must have the following skills and experience:
- Operational management gained within experience within a warehouse distribution centre environment
- Transport operations management would be desirable
- You will have proven and demonstrable experience of working to processes where you have managed KPI’s and targets in line with budgetary requirements.
- A sound understanding of Stock Management techniques and Warehouse Management Systems is essential.
The required shift pattern will operate from Monday to Friday NIGHTS, a degree of flexibility is required in order to meet the demands of the business during peak periods , weekend cover and holidays
If you have the skills and experience required to become our Night shift Manager please click ‘apply’ today.