A wide-ranging Skilled Toolmaker role in Lytham with Dudley Industries, global player in manufacturing services.
Skilled Toolmaker – Sheet fabrication
Lancashire-based Dudley Industries is a British company operating in multiple markets globally. Initially established in 1942 to produce roller towel cabinets for Initial UK, we now aim to provide innovation excellence in both washroom and sub-contracted manufacturing services. We are also the leading supplier of washroom equipment to the top five blue chip washroom consumable suppliers.
As a Skilled Toolmaker you’ll work in our small but busy Tool Manufacture and Repair Department. Capable of working on your own initiative or as part of a team, you’ll work on a range of tooling manufactured specifically for our own in-house manufacture. This Skilled Toolmaker is a varied and interesting role and involves:
- solid press tool manufacture
- build, repair, maintenance and modification to existing tooling and welding fixtures.
You must have a proven track record in the use of three, and preferably five-axis CNC machining centres, although we’ll provide training for the right candidate. As a Skilled Toolmaker you must also be:
- capable of operating a range of conventional lathes, grinders etc.
- competent in reading and interpreting engineering drawings, particularly in third angle projection
- proficient in the use of a range of measuring equipment.
We offer a four-day, 37 hour week (Monday – Thursday), with overtime when required, in addition to:
- 25 days; holiday per annum plus eight public/bank/statutory holidays
- sick pay scheme
- free drinks vending
- secure on-site parking.
So if we’ve just described you and this Skilled Toolmaker role matches your aspirations, then click on the APPLY button below and send your CV.