Customer Support Advisor
Multiple Customer Support Advisor Opportunities
Salary: Competitive with additional benefits
Working hours: Flexible day and night shifts are available
About the role
The Electronic Monitoring division of Capita are looking for multiple Customer Support Advisor to join them at their centre in Manchester. The roles will be customer facing and will be instrumental in protecting the public and making a difference to people's lives. They are looking for individuals who are committed to delivering excellent customer service, sometimes in pressurised situations, whilst maintaining high quality and accuracy levels at all times. It is essential that you are equally comfortable working in a team, as well as on your own initiative.
About Capita | Electronic Monitoring
Capita Electronic Monitoring (EMS) is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
EMS is contracted by the Ministry of Justice to provide electronic monitoring services (including 'tagging') across England and Wales. Currently we manage monitoring centres in Norwich and Manchester, alongside a nationwide field force.
What you will do:
- Providing excellent customer service on the telephone to people from all walks of life
- Providing information and advice to professionals from criminal justice agencies, such as the courts, police and probation
- Entering important information given to us by criminal justice agencies onto our systems
- Helping people who are on a tag to complete their curfew
- High quality and complete accuracy in everything you do
Your experience will include:
- Ideally has 6 months or more experience within customer service or a contact centre environment.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Comfortable working to specific targets and goals.
- Ability to use Word, Excel, Outlook Email & Calendar at a basic level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge or an interest in the Criminal Justice System will be beneficial.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.