NHS HR (Human Resources) Manager
Are you looking for the next step in your HR career?
Are you looking for a role that allows you to build on the key skills you have gained in the Human Resources sector?
Do you have the ambition to progress into senior management?
My client is looking for a HR (Human Resources) Manager to add value to a hardworking and well equipped HR team. My client is in need of a HR Manager to help aid on all aspects of the Workforce for the organisation.
- Produce creative methods to improve staff engagement
- Aid in the delivery of business plans
- Provide experienced consultation to the management team on temporary staffing services
- Work collaboratively with other leaders in your locality where appropriate
- Hold regular workshops with management to positively influence attitudes and development
The NHS Organisation:
The organisation strongly believe efficiency and engagement hold the key to a successful NHS Trust. The Trust wish to continue to produce the best quality care for its patients through the engagement and efficiency of its workforce.
- Previous experience implementing innovative ideas to impact on staff engagement
- Skilled in identifying and implementing beset practice within the workforce
- Experience working within an HR set up for a complex organisation
Why should I Apply?
The organisation is offering GBP230-280 p/d for this HR role (DOE). The Trust have a clear direction for the future and searching for a HR Manager to replicate their drive for success.
To find out more about Real please visit website.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales