Corporate Tax Senior
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tax Consultant to join a vibrant and dynamic firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Adviser's in an office based in Blackburn.
They have ambitious growth plans and are looking for an experienced corporate or mixed tax senior to add to the team.
This is a varied job role your main objectives will be, to provide corporate tax compliance services to clients and to work on corporate tax, capital and income tax advisory projects.
Other duties of the role will include:
- Identifying tax planning opportunities for clients
- Managing corporate tax for a portfolio of clients
- Working closely with tax managers and partners on advisory projects
- Supervise and train junior team members
- Deal with HMRC queries
The successful candidate MUST have experience or corporate tax compliance service, Be ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified (or in final stages) and have tax advisory experience.
- You will receive a competitive salary
- Free on site parking
- 23.5 days holiday, Flexible benefits
- 2x death in service benefit
- Full technical training and support
If you feel this is the challenge you are looking for please apply now.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.