Project Manager - Utilities/Water/engineering/Network Modelling - 3 months - GBP220 - 320 per day - Scottish Central Belt - JA/Req/033839
An experienced Project Manager, with a strong water industry and engineering background, is required to work on an initial 3 month contract with a major utilities client in the Central Belt. Knowledge of Network Modelling would be beneficial as would experience of managing drainage and Water impact assessment projects.
The role will be managing a number of small projects and external parties mainly focussed on consultancy work around drainage and Water Impact Assessments.
* Project Management experience is essential including experience of managing a number of small projects
* Experience in the water and utilities industry is essential
* Background in engineering and ideally a qualified engineer
* An understanding of network modelling would be ideal
* This is a customer and client focussed role so strong customer and stakeholder management skills are required
* Strong communication skills
* Driving license is preferred and its likely travel across the Central Belt will be required to attend meetings
If interested and you fit the above criteria then please respond with an updated CV.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.