CAD Technician, London, 12 months, To GBP260 per day LTD
A CAD Technician is required for a 12 month contract based in London, though with some overseas travel, the job holder will act as a CAD Draftsman on selected projects, assisting and following the lead of our in house architecture team and Project Managers to ensure each scheme is delivered to quality, time and budget.
As CAD Technician, you will
- Produce REVIT & AutoCAD drawings to a high consistent standard
- Support the CAD & Data Manager in liaising with internal and external customers for all drawing related activity
- Support the CAD & Data Manager in maintaining the Cirrus electronic drawing archive
- Ensuring the drawings conform to security rules and that plans and drawings are stored appropriately
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge in the production of REVIT & AutoCAD M&E or Architectural drawings.
- Knowledge of drawing and document control
- Archive retrieval knowledge
- Working well under pressure and able to juggle conflicting priorities
- Knowledge of Design Software: AutoCAD, REVIT etc., Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel and Project
- SC Clearance - (Candidates who do not currently hold clearance will be submitted for vetting procedures before being formally offered the position)
- 3D AutoCAD knowledge
- BIM knowledge
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Champion Technical, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency/Employment Business.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.