O2C Process Owner
My client is a Global Media Agency, employing over 30,000 people across 120 countries that are going through a Finance Transformation Programme.
They are based in central London and are currently looking to recruit a Global Process Owner in OTC with a focus on process excellence across finance operations. In particular, you will drive processes consistency across all markets.
This role sits within Finance Operations and reports directly into the Global Process owner for OTC.
- Promote global processes across all markets using the AX platform.
- Build collaborative relationships throughout the entirety of projects with all levels of staff
- Support the development of the Global Process Design for OTC, Campaign/Job Lifecycle and Non-Media
- Ensure that processes are designed so as to provide an adequate control environment.
- Own all process documentation (including training materials) relating to the global AX process
- Carry out impact analysis for any change requests
- Work with other Programme streams as required to ensure the successful development of the AX solution.
- Engage with regional FTP counterparts during localisation, create, prepare, go-live and operate phases to ensure adherence to the global model and understand causes of potential localisations.
- Assist applying agreed governance procedures around proposed localisations to the global model agreeing with need for the change and taking proposals through the Design Authority process
- Contribute to market fit/gap workshops as part of the localisation process.
- Advise and contribute to change management and business readiness requirements for markets as part of the localisation process.
- Work with Genpact (third party process outsource partner) in preparation of Standard Operating Procedures and alignment to AX process documentation
- Assist training team in preparation and review of training materials
- Assist in creation of test scripts for UAT
Key Accountabilities & Outcomes
- Drive process consistency across AX markets both within the system and in connected processes.
- Ensure global AX processes are properly implemented within Operational Finance shared service centres.
- Contribute to successful deployment of AX into markets in line with the Programme roadmap.
- Build strong relationships with regional CFOs, market CFOs and regional Operational Finance Directors ensuring high levels of buy in and confidence in the AX platform.
- Lead the governance mechanisms for the in-market finance super user community and regional support analysts
- Significant experience of global ERP implementations
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an advantage
- Experience of working in the Media industry would be an advantage
- Experience of working in project-based/professional services businesses would be an advantage
- Significant experience of process improvement in a large multinational organisation
- Strong experience & track record of working with third party outsource providers
- Experience of working in a highly fluid Matrix organisation
- Positive "can-do" attitude and comfortable managing ambiguity
- Self-starter able to deliver agreed objectives with minimal oversight
- Ability to work independently, proactively and in a team setting.
- Ability to work with all levels within an organization
- An ability to think innovatively and creatively when faced with difficult situations
- Has a clear eye for detail
- Ability to drive out simple solutions to complex problems
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Qualified accountant
- Maintain a culture of customer/client service in all processes and interactions
- Global travel will be required
Cognitive Group are recruitment specialists for Microsoft Dynamics AX jobs, Microsoft Dynamics CRM jobs, Microsoft Dynamics NAV jobs and complementary Microsoft stack technologies. We build long term relationships with you, providing honest, insightful career advice, introductions and coaching to help you secure the Microsoft Dynamics job you aspire to.