Audit Manager, Internal Audit
* Leading the delivery of audits, some major and/or highly complex, which provide internal customers and stakeholders with critical assessments of the HSBC governance, risk and internal control frameworks.
* Ensuring that audit assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner with due respect to the standards established by GBL INA, industry best practices and the relevant risk and regulatory environment.
* Providing specialist professional advice on audit findings and recommendations, thus ensuring that they are both fully understood and properly implemented by management.
* Ensure that audit information requests submitted to management and staff are appropriate and relevant to the scope of the audit.
* Ensure that audits are executed in accordance with the management and oversight standards established within GBL INA as well as professional best practices.
* Design, plan and execute assignments that are consistent with the nature and scope of the business, its risks and the materiality of those risks.
* An undergraduate degree in business, social sciences, or the arts;
* A master's degree would be looked upon highly;
* CA, CPA, CIA, CFA, or CISA would be an asset;and
* 3-5 years experience in audit, risk, or asset management firm/business.