IT Security Manager - IT Security & Systems Continuity Policies, Compl
IT Security Manager - IT Security/Cyber & Systems Continuity Policies, Compliance, IS027001, COBIT 5, CISSP/CISM/CEH, CESG, Cyber Essentials Plus - London
IT Security Manager is required to develop IT Security and Continuity Policies and Ensure the policies are implemented and tested and assured throughout the Company Group.
As the IT Security Manager it will be your responsibility to manage the development of appropriate IT Security and Systems Continuity policies and plans, as well as develop and deliver a programme of reviews to ensure that policies are put in place and remain in force to ensure the Group has appropriate IT Security/Cyber Security protection and Systems Continuity plans which are tested and continuously improved.
Essential skill and experience will include:
- Design input and technical review of secure configurations for hardware and software on mobile devices, laptops, workstations, Servers.
- Implement continuous vulnerability assessment and remediation.
- Strong knowledge on how to implement security procedures and policies and controls.
- Implement information security controls and management strategies.
- Promotes and assists in the implementation, where practicable, of procedures designed to attain compliance of the ISO27001 and COBIT 5. This will involve establishing security processes that can ensure compliance and accreditation with ICT security best practice. (Cyber Essentials Plus).
The office location is a short walk from London Bridge and Blackfriars.
For more information on this assignment, please contact Daniel King at Nexere