Sales Executive /Business Development Manager /Account Manager
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Camden, London
Salary: Competitive + Bonus & Commission
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Our Client is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its premium content site and its leading stock content site. serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world's most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Our Client is looking for a strong sales person to join their established and highly successful sales organisation. You'll be central in discovering how they can enable their customers to tell their story through the world's best visual content.
Who you are:
You are enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a passion for closing deals, hitting a goal and making money, and you don't mind spending a day on the phone to get there. You'll be responsible for the entire sales cycle and you're someone who takes a pro-active and organised approach to sales. You're sales hungry and believe a successful salesperson goes above and beyond to attain and exceed goals, and that strong qualifying is vital to being able to offer ideal solutions. You are energised by and can talk passionately about their products knowing they are elite in the industry.
Your track record illustrates delivering consistent results and exceeding sales targets. You ideally will have prior consultative experience selling a service or subscription based product.
Your next challenge:
- To acquire new customers and create sales opportunities by generating a minimum average of 50 outbound calls daily to maximise sales for inactive, unassigned, and/or new accounts
- Receive and qualify inbound sales calls from potential customers seeking information
- To sell all of their products to a wide of new customers and to handle all aspects of the sales cycle, including the initial call, online demons, price quotations, solicitation, inquiries, negotiation, problem resolution and up-selling
- Engage with customers to learn and discover their content needs
- Generate prospective customers through following up on qualified leads
- Perform effective online presentations to customers
- Enter and maintain accurate customer and sales data into CRM
What you'll need:
- Solid experience in a sales, new business or outbound calling role
- Experience consistently meeting or exceeding new business sales targets
- Experience selling, upselling, and developing unassigned and underpenetrated accounts to grow revenue
- Ability to build rapport with client contacts and understand their business direction & short/medium term needs
- Ability to tactfully challenge perspectives of customers in order to generate curiosity and help them see business issues that they did not know existed
- Ability to effectively manage time & complete multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Proficient computer literacy (internet, CRM, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Executive, Media Sales, Outbound Calling, New Business Executive, Commercial Sales, External Sales, Sales Person, Business Development Executive, Business Development, Sales Executive, External Sales Executive, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Account Manager, Key Sales, Key Account Manager will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Sales Executive /Business Development Manager /Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly