Visa Europe has an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal to join our Legal division. As a Paralegal you will be responsible for the provision of administrative support for a variety of legal-related activities under supervision that do not require practical legal experience
- Provides administrative support including, but not limited to, the management of files and databases.
- Provides support for a variety of law-related activities that do not require a law degree, including legal or factual research, document preparation and analysis and citation checking.
- Performs a variety of law-related administrative tasks under the direction of Visa Europe's lawyers.
- Possesses a Law degree or has equivalent legal knowledge acquired through work experience or other means
- Relevant practical experience within a Paralegal role
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as on own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail