Recent CDL-A Grad Truck Drivers
Recent CDL Grads
Earn $900/wk average
And That's Just to Start
New drivers need miles, lots of them, and not just to learn the ropes but to get on the earnings track.
- $600 to $1,200 Per week average for most drivers.
- 32% Pay increase after 6 months of safe driving.
New drivers love us, and you can see why.
There's always a job out there for a truck driver and the best place to begin is at CRST. In addition to tuition reimbursement, we have a short 28-day training for new drivers, and you can become an experienced driver after just 3 months of safe driving. You can receive specific lanes and a pay increase that will grow with your career and experience level.
- Introducing 360?? Pay: We'll pay you even between jobs, during vacation and drop off! That's 360?? pay!
- 28 Days & You're Driving: We hire drivers with less than a year experience (because our trainers are seasoned pros). With 3 months of safe driving, we consider you experienced and your earnings really jump.
- Benefits Start Day 1!: Affordable, top-carrier medical, dental, life, tuition reimbursement, & company matched 401(k) from day 1.
CRST Counts Every Year in the Military Towards Getting Experienced Driver Pay & Bonuses.
We value our service men and women and want you to come work for us!
If you were a driver in the military you can earn even more.
Military Apprenticeship Program Approved
Let's Put Some Miles Behind You!
With CRST, you get the tools you need to succeed.
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
- Matched 401(k) plan.
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
- 99% no-touch and 80% drop-and-hook freight.
- The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
- Average fleet age of just 1 1/4 years.
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
- Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
Put yourself on the right career track with CRST.