Functional Skills Advisor
Positive Outcomes are among the top ten independent training providers in the UK. Operating throughout England we deliver Government funded and corporate training in Management, Team Leading, Business Administration, Customer Service, Estate Agency, Retail, IT, Sales, Warehousing and Storage and Hospitality, and other core awards.
Due to success and expansion we now have opportunities for Functional Skills Advisors to join our existing team of NVQ and Apprenticeship Assessors in the South West & South Coast, assessing functional skills qualifications in English, Maths & ICT at levels 1 and 2.
Your duties will include:
- Guiding learners through their functional skills qualifications, providing training to upskill the learners where necessary.
- Providing one to one support to a caseload of learners.
- Planning and delivering Functional Skills workshops.
- Working with various employers including national accounts with major UK employers.
- Managing your own time and workflow to meet targets for timely and successful completion of learners.
So if you:
- Are passionate about training and assessment - if you love what you do, you’ll fit right in!
- Hold an assessing qualification (desirable).
- Have excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Are comfortable with a demanding workload and working to strict deadlines.
- Are able and willing to travel up to two hours from home to meet your learners across the region.
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to a car.
- Are smart and of professional appearance and demeanour.
...then we would like to hear from you!
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications.
- A company car or car allowance and mileage at HMRC rates.
- 30 days annual leave.
- A company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Group life insurance cover.
- Rewarding work with an OFSTED grade 2 national training provider, a Gold Winner in the Apprenticeships 4 England Training Provider Awards 2014 and accredited with the Investor in People standard.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if it has received sufficient response.
recruitx ref: 53362783 / INDHP