Test Invigilator - Temporary
Positive Outcomes are among the top ten independent training providers in the UK. Operating throughout England, we deliver government funded and corporate training in management, team leading, business administration, customer service, estate agency, retail, IT, sales, hospitality and warehousing and storage. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Temporary Test Invigilator to work with our learners in the Midlands.
Our Test Invigilators support our Training Teams to invigilate learners Functional Skills (Maths, English and ICT) and relevant Technical Certificate tests to strict conditions imposed by the awarding bodies. Full training will be given in the role however duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the training and administration teams to schedule appointments.
- Completing all test administration documents accurately and scanning and up loading to the Learner Details folder as required.
- Providing support to learners during tests where learning support needs apply.
- Organising your own diary to ensure all tests are booked in a timely manner.
- Using the awarding bodies’ software to complete the tests, obtain test results and resolve IT test issues.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a full driving licence, their own transport and be willing to travel around the Midlands.
- Be a confident user of Microsoft systems and have experiencing in adapting to and using bespoke software.
- Have exceptional organisation skills in order to prepare the necessary paperwork and administration for each working day.
- Have excellent time management skills in order to ensure that the most is made from the working day.
- Be comfortable with a demanding workload and working to strict deadlines.
We are accredited with the Investor in People standard and have been awarded a grade 2, 'good' status by Ofsted. We offer a competitive salary to the right candidate along with a car allowance and travelling expenses. Our working hours are 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday but you will need to be flexible to meet the needs of the clients and learners. We can offer 22 days annual leave (pro-rata for the contract) plus public and bank holidays, together with a company pension scheme and childcare vouchers.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if sufficient response is received.
recruitx ref: 53351553 / INDHP