Support & Senior Support Workers - Progress with us!
We have full time job vacancies for Support Workers (no experience) or Senior Support Worker’s (Young Adults) in Macclesfield, Cheshire, Male or Female Applicants, Experience Preferred but not essential. Days or night shifts available.
We provide specialist residential care helping children and young people age 16-25 with a range of complex needs including Autism, Learning Disabilities, complex needs this does include Challenging Behaviour. We have a multi-disciplinary team who provide positive therapeutic and behavioural approaches, to enable our young people to reach their potential. The Residential Home is set in a rural setting and when we visited presented a warm, friendly, homely environment with a nice feel to it.
Pay Rates & Benefits?
- Up to £20’092.80 Depending on Experience.
- Pensions, Discount Card, Free Parking, Funded DBS Application, Paid Breaks
- Days Shifts 07:45-20.15pm
- Night Shifts 19:45-8.15am
- Week 1 – 4 Days on, 3 Days off
- Week 2 – 3 Days on, 4 Days off
- Free QCF Training and ongoing support
- Career progression opportunities are there for those wanting to progress to Senior Support Worker or Managerial Level.
What experience are we looking for?
- No experience is necessary as full training will be given, although knowledge of Autism would be advantageous.
- Senior Support Workers would need to have their QCF Level 2 or above.
- A desire to want to make a difference to someone’s life is essential
- Willing complete your QCF Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- The ability to work in a team.
Want To Apply? Not sure whether to apply? You have further questions?
Please click on apply and we will discuss the vacancy with you and answer any questions you may have before progressing your application.
Support Worker jobs Macclesfield, Cheshire - Support Worker jobs, Stockport
Senior support worker jobs Macclesfield
Apply for Support & Senior Support Workers - Progress with us!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly