Computer Science Teacher - Fixed Term Contract
Are you passionate about Computer Science and excellent classroom practitioner?
This is a fixed term contract to start in January 2017
A school based in North London has extremely motivated students and three quarters of their last year 11 students received A* - C grades in Maths, English and Science. They are looking for a teacher with the same drive and motivation to join their happy and harmonious team.
A career at this school can offer you:
* The opportunity to develop upon the curriculum
* Concise and frequent CPD opportunities
* Top class facilities
* A large and friendly department
* Supportive SLT team
In return you will:
* Hold a proven track record of raising standards
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Be passionate in making lessons fun
* Have high expectations of your students
The ideal candidate will show a keen interest in how children learn and be passionate about using a variety of different methods within your practice.
Due to the short notice of this role interviews and lesson observations will be held as and when the right applications are received. However, the school is always on the lookout for new talent so those who are currently working with a notice period are still encouraged to apply.
Apply for Computer Science Teacher - Fixed Term Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly