HGV Class 2 Driver, Leeds
Due to expansion, we are looking for a motivated individual to join this growing distributor as an HGV Class 2 Driver in Leeds.
Our client is a respected Specialist Distributor of Insulation and operates from four sites that cover the Structural and Technical Insulation markets.
The company’s biggest asset is its people! Fundamental to future growth is a commitment to product and personal development training for existing and new members of staff across all business disciplines -
The role of HGV Class 2 Driver
* Delivering goods to customer sites and premises
* Ensuring vehicle is loaded safely and efficiently
* Securing load
* Ensuring load correct as to delivery notes
* Act professionally at all times
* Help warehouse operatives to ensure all vehicles loaded upon return to site, ready for following day
* Deliveries via Moffat (rear loaded forklift) – training offered to the right candidate
* Driver CPC
* C Category Driving License (Class 2)
* Ability to work as both as part of a team and independently.
* Good communication/people skills
* Good stamina
* Prior forklift driving experience would help but not essential
Rewards & Hours
For the role of HGV Class 2 Driver you will work Monday to Friday, 7am until 4pm and there is a salary on offer of £18,000 to £19,500 per annum, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Driver, driving, HGV, class 2, transport, logistics,
Apply for HGV Class 2 Driver, Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly