£40k - £50k D.O.E
Highly experienced Windows Developer required to design and develop our clients Windows Store app within a cross-functional team of designers, developers and testers. Delivering across the entire app life cycle, from concept / design / build / deploy / test, right through to release to Windows Store and support.
Our client is recruiting for a highly experienced Windows Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with their team of talented engineers to design and build the best Windows app on the market.
What you’ll need...
• You’ll love to code – you’d probably do it for fun if you weren’t paid for it.
• You’ll have a passion for designing software that people love to use.
• A deep familiarity with the Windows Runtime or UWP.
• Have published one or more Windows store apps.
• Good understanding of multi-threading, synchronization and background processes.
• Worked with backend web services using JSON.
• Nice to have ASP.NET, MVC and EF experience but not essential.
• Comfortable working with Git and GitHub source control.
As Windows Developer you will...
Be working within a within a cross-functional team and your daily responsibilities will include;
• Design, build and maintain our clients Windows Store app.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
A bit about the company...
Our client is an industry leading, cloud-based sales content management and mobile presentation platform. It is used extensively in companies of all sizes across the world including NCR, 3M, Evian-Volvic, Home Depot and Roche to achieve outstanding sales results.
Building on its success, they are expanding and now needs a full-time Windows Developer to join the team in Alton. Now is a great moment to join a tight knit, dynamic and growth oriented team as they continually develop this exciting company.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Windows Developer role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.